Everyone’s suggested posts are amazing Thanks so much for taking the time to write and let me know what you’d like to see here on the blog! I noticed one reoccurring topic: fashion for busy, stay at home moms. This is important because you need to be comfortable, but want to look put together so that you can go to the grocery store, the zoo or your child’s school without feeling self-conscious.
- Tops: Define your waist! And always keep a cozy sweater on hand to pair with any basic tees or tanks.
(right) Kohl’s SONOMA life + style Open-Front Tunic Cardi $29.99
- Bottoms: Try yoga pants and denim with mid-rise if you find yourself bending down a lot. Keep your clothes fitted, not baggy, otherwise you’ll feel like you’re in pajamas!
(left) Athleta Spark Pant $39.99
(right) Old Navy The Dreamer Boot-cut jeans $19.99
- Dresses: An easy option if the weather’s warm or if you have a quick meeting/lunch to go to. Keep it simple!
(left) Target Merona Front Knot Dress $24.99
(right) Target Merona Elbow Sleeve Shirtdress $24.99
- Shoes: Comfort is of utmost importance here. Toning sneakers will do double-duty and black flats match everything.
(left) Famous Footwear, Reebok Easytone Reeinspire 2 $99.99
(right) DSW, BCBG Paige Magie Flat $39.95
- Bags: Diaper bags can be a really fun accessory – so enjoy the possible print and color options! Also, a leather cross-body bag is a great investment and will keep your hands free.
- Accessories: If you’ve got little ones, jewelry that doesn’t dangle is a must. And remember to keep a neutral belt on hand if you wear jeans on a regular basis.
(right) JC Penney, Arizona Leather Belt $14.99
Now that you’ve heard mine, I want to hear yours! Share your style tips for on-the-go moms in the comment section!