For all of my amazing redheads, I have some great makeup tips to share. Celebs like Emma Stone, Christina Hendricks and Isla Fisher and have made having red hair the “it” shade but I understand makeup can be daunting sometimes. Don’t allow that gorgeous red hair to be your hindrance and restrict you from enhancing your beautiful features. Red, fiery hair is gorgeous!
You just need to find the right colors and tones to compliment your red hair. It’s trial and error – but fun! – because you play around with different color palettes. You want to look modern and pulled together, not flushed out. Here are my 5 makeup tips for redheads below! xo
5 Makeup Tips for Redheads
- Look for a foundation that has a sheer tone that matches your skin color. Avoid pink tints
- Try different eye shadows such as gold, beige, emerald and light gray. Metallics also work with every hair color
- Try peach or coral blush for your cheeks
- Go all out for the lips. Try various colors. If you go red, minimize your eye makeup. Yet, play up the drama with a liquid liner
- Never cover up your freckles – protect them with SPF! They add to what makes you unique