My girl has looked beautiful for every single episode of the X Factor – Khloe Kardashian is a natural host and she belongs on that stage! Her glam squad has been doing an incredible job and I am constantly reading how much everyone loves her looks for the show, including this fab guide from her hairstylist to the stars (Jennifer Lopez! Emma Stone!) Jen Atkin. Check out this easy 5 step tutorial on how to get Khloe Kardashian’s wavy hair straight from Jen herself.
Get Khloe Kardashian’s Wavy Hairstyle from X Factor
- Apply Klorane dry shampoo to roots and massage it into your scalp
- Set a middle part, then use a medium sized curling iron to wrap sections away from your face. Pull down on the curl while it cools for a more natural look!
- Run my fingers through hair using Kesari Indian Hair serum to break up the curls and add texture and shine
- Use a flat iron on just the ends of your hair
- Finish by spritzing Oribe Superfine Hairspray
Jen completed the look with a stunning, delicate headpiece from Jennifer Behr. Are you going to try this Khloe Kardashian hair tutorial? I definitely am