I love accessories with jewelry being my absolute favorite. Vintage jewelry especially as it is such an incredible hobby – I love stumbling upon beautiful pieces with an amazing history! The fall season is quickly approaching so I’m excited to share the top fall jewelry trends I’ll be shopping for.
Art deco, geometric shapes, enamel, vintage-inspired, bold bracelets and choker necklaces are jewelry for fall 2012 you need to keep an eye out for. See anything you like?
Fall Jewelry Trends 2012
- Sabrina Dehoff swarovski plate bracelet $245
- Vince Camuto art deco silver ring $58
- House of Harlow enamel ring $70
- Hermes orange enamel bracelet
- Camilla James Nail Head silver collar $615
- Kendra Scott Kavita earrings $85
- Kate Spade Beverly Boulevard earrings $78
- Jennifer Loiselle mirror drop necklace $109