Lets try something different Since I didn’t have a presentation today, we decided to go Instagram crazy with my team for day 2 of Market America International Convention! Enjoy our fashion fun from backstage and I’ll be back tomorrow with a sick outfit for my social media presentation with Steve. Xo
Fashion Fun Backstage with my Team at Market America International Convention
- Willow blazer, Current Elliot jeans, red Charlotte Olympia platforms, Helmut Lang tee, a Rachel Zoe necklace from new collection and a mix of my favorite new and vintage red Hermes bracelets
- Amber wore Zara jeans and top, vintage Hermes belt and bracelets, Miu Miu flats, Topshop necklace and the Hermes Birkin Shadow! Have you ever even seen this? Insane..
- This skull double ring Natalia picked up at Selfridges while we were in London is amazing! And you can never go wrong with black Giuseppe Zanotti peep toe platforms
- Our dear friend and hot host of BETs 106 & Park Rocsi Diaz stopped by convention today and was rocking a peplum dress and sick Louboutins. Not to mention the neon pink Celine bag, which we could have talked about for days. To die for!!
- This tweed Zara jacket looked amazing on Jaci today! Professional and chic but causal and comfortable. Her shoes are also from Zara but the pants everyone keeps asking about are from Anthropologie
- Jaclyn looked super cute in a monochromatic outfit for day 2! A textured bronze shirt she picked up at Marshall’s and a great pair of nude ankle strap wedges