Christian Louboutin Crystal Booties for Amber Ridinger

April 17th // 8 Comments

Look who is here with me:) I miss my baby girl so much when we aren’t in New York together! So nice to have my daughter¬†Amber Ridinger¬†here in Miami enjoying the beautiful weather and spending time with me and JR.

amber-ridinger-beach

After Amber and Duane surprised us in Hong Kong last month, I wanted to surprise her right back:) I think she’ll like them… don’t you?

christian-louboutin-crystal-booties-amber-ridinger

Sick custom Christian Louboutin crystal booties I can’t wait to see Amber wear these! What do you think? We are obsessed with Christian Louboutin in this house! Incredible shoes… xox

Posted in My Shoes
Tagged , ,

8 Responses to Christian Louboutin Crystal Booties for Amber Ridinger

1. Florencia Djoe says:

Love the choice of the crystal colors.

It looks good for spting, summer, fall & winter. All 4 seasons and …it looks fabolous for event in the morning, daytime & night time. It has classical style with modern contour. A art piece for her entire life of shoes days… :)

What a love from a fabolous & stylish Mom!
    Thank you for sharing, Loren.
    Salute!

Do you like this comment? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

2. Alison Leisses says:

I can’t stand the thought of spending that much on a pair of shoes, no matter what the brand.
    I guess I just don’t think it’sa practical use of my money.

Do you like this comment? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

3. Camila says:

They are gorgeouss !! , I wish I could get something like that.

Do you like this comment? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

4. judith says:

I would put them on my coffee table or my vanity and look at them all the time!!!

Do you like this comment? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

5. Pei Pei Tsai says:

This is an arts product, so gorgeous. But I am not sure that comfortable to wear it. Let Amber tell us the answer.

Do you like this comment? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

6. Kayla says:

I give her props for wearing that long of a heel… If I wore those I would fall in two seconds

Do you like this comment? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

7. Susan says:

I am “sick” just looking at ‘em.

Do you like this comment? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

8. I would have worn them in my younger years, I was always looking for the different look. Awesome!

Do you like this comment? Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0