There is nothing like New York City in the fall and winter! Window displays aren’t the only thing capturing my attention – NYC sidewalks become even more of a fashion show with statement coats, boots and other cold weather accessories. I’m already thinking about updating my wardrobe for next season so check out the fall 2012 trends I’m trying below! See anything you want to start shopping for?
Fall 2012 Trends I’m Trying
- I might swap my beloved boyfriend blazer for a more structured jacket. A cinched waist is always complimentary to a woman’s figure! (Calvin Klein jacket $118)
- Cobalt blue is the most universally flattering color and I wear it constantly. With fall’s fun collar detail, it takes the shade from summer to fall instantly. (SheInside chiffon shirt $52)
- I’m crazy about my leather leggings but want to branch out. Perhaps a leather tee or leather skirt with opaque tights? (Mango faux leather skirt $60)
- 2 for one trends! This baroque print + peplum top is a must have for fall. (Miss Selfridge $42)
- A drop waist can be iffy so be sure to find a dress that hits you just right. A black and pink color block gives this dress a modern take on this retro fit. (MSGM dress $455)