Even though I’ve been raving about brights, I’ve also been stocking up and wearing pastels, too! Pinks and purples, yellows and greens – these colors look fabulous in both bold and subtle shades. Spring pastel fashion is definitely a trend to try, but it’s really important to make sure you pick pieces that don’t wash out your skintone. For ways to wear pastels, think feminine dresses like these from Joseph or Camilla and Marc (below) or contrast a flirty purple shade with edgy studs, which looks fantastic on my Brian Atwood pumps.
- alice + 0livia Perry dress $396
- Etsy aqua and pale yellow pastel bib necklace $52
- Topshop bow blouse $64
- Givenchy Antigona tote $873
- Miss Selfridge pastel skirt $49
- Topshop pastel sunglasses $32
- KORS Michael Kors nude patent sandals $225