It’s always fun to find out more when it comes to beauty products that are in your pantry! We’ve talked about honey, papaya, coconut oil and baking soda but what about apple cider vinegar? ACV’s health and beauty benefits have been researched for years – with so many apple cider vinegar beauty uses there are even books dedicated to the subject! From your skin to your scalp, check out the beauty tips for apple cider vinegar you can try over the weekend.
Apple Cider Vinegar: the Beauty Product in Your Pantry
- Use it to scrub your scalp. It’s great for dandruff. Mix half water, half vinegar to an invigorating hair rinse.
- Dilute ACV in your bath water to ease a sunburn
- It will soften your skin from head to toe by adding just a little apple cider vinegar to your bath water.
- Share this one with your significant other! Apple cider vinegar makes great aftershave.
- Apply it in place of astringent. Half water, half apple cider vinegar. Excellent for oily skin.
- Use it in a homemade facial mask for clearing up acne.
- Add it to your tea to beautify your insides.
Celebs like Scarlett Johansson swear by it, but what about you? If you have any apple cider vinegar beauty uses to add, comment away! xox