Do you ever feel like your closet is bursting at the seams with shoes? As soon as you open the door an explosion of shoes greets you? Well, you aren’t alone! But it is time to figure out a way to organize those shoes. From hiding them under the bed, to using them as décor, take a look at these cute ways to organize shoes. xo
- Print cool instagram pics of your shoes and attach them to shoe box size storage containers – these will look great and you’ll know what’s in there!
- Hang crown molding on the walls in rows – and hang your shoes by the heels. Your colorful shoes will brighten the room!
- Hide them under the bed! Tuck an over the door shoe organizer between your mattress and box spring – and cover it with a cute bedskirt.
- Stack up old wine crates and fill them with shoes.
- Use a curtain and cute ribbon to cover your over-the-door shoe hanger.
- A storage ottoman is a great spot for storing shoes – and looks good too!
- Paint an old wooden ladder a great color and hang your shoes from it.
How about you – got any great ideas for cute ways to organize shoes?