Did you catch the red carpet arrivals at the Met Gala recently? My girl Kim Kardashian was glowing and with good reason. Beautiful, radiant skin comes from within – no amount of makeup can fake that. So for this year’s Met Gala, Kim Kardashian turned to IV vitamin infusions to ensure her skin had an undeniable glow. Want the Kim Kardashian glow? If you’re in South Florida, you can have it, too. “She wanted to have a glow for the red carpet,” a source told Page Six. “So she ordered a treatment with plenty of vitamins along with the fluids and electrolytes.”
Get your red carpet glow with Liquivita Lounge, South Florida’s premier Vitamin Infusions lounge.
Liquivita offers two Kim K. glow-worthy infusions:
- Rehydrate your skin after excessive sun exposure to avoid wrinkles.
- Replenish your body with nutrients that nourish your hair, skin, and nails so they appear healthier.
- Reduce the visible signs of aging and feel better about your appearance.
- Detox and eliminate toxins from your system, so you look younger.’
- Improve skin complexion over a series of glutathione drips by minimizing melatonin.
- Look and feel younger by keeping your cells healthy and strong.
- Empower your body’s detoxification process, so you operate effectively.
- Encourage cell revitalization and regeneration.
- Improve overall body energy and metabolism.
- Detoxify the liver and cells, so you’re protected against diseases.
Get $20 off of any vitamin infusion, including the glutathione infusion. CLICK HERE to visit their site. Liquivita’s glutathione drip is priced at $95, therefore being dropped down to $75 for first-timers!
Glow-seeking customers can visit Liquivita’s flagship location for their lounge appointment. (Address: 3349 NE 33rd Street Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33308)