Demi Lovato was on fire during the Grammy Awards this weekend. From her amazing performance commemorating the BeeGees to her gorgeous red carpet look—she looked perfect throughout the show. I fell in love with her super-sultry red carpet look. She wore a see-through Julien McDonald dress. She paired her look with Giuseppe Zanoti heels and some long mermaid locks. Check out her full look below.
Get the Look: Demi Lovato at the Grammy Awards
She looks better than ever! If you love her long locks as much as I do, you’re in luck! Demi’s hair stylist Clyde Haygood shared his secrets to her sultry statement look. Read on to see what he had to say about her hair.
Step-by-step tips on how to recreate her look:
- To start, apply a golf ball sized amount of John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Air-Dry Waves Styling Foam section to section, from root to tip, throughout wet hair
- For longer hair like Demi’s, apply product liberally to ensure hair is completely saturated with the foam
- Allow hair to air dry–in this case, during the duration of makeup application–gently scrunching pieces during the drying process
- Once dry, take a 3/4 inch curling iron and bend strategic pieces throughout the hair, enhancing and defining the waves but pulling them loose as they cool for an elongated finish
- To add sheen and the appearance of a “wet” finish, pump two palm-fulls of John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Six Effects + Serum and work it through hair, leaving hair with a beautiful shiny finish to glisten under the lights on the red carpet and the stage
Love this post on Demi Lovato’s Grammy Award curls? Let me know in the comments section or tweet me @lorenridinger!