March 10th //
I urge you to run, not walk, (okay, not literally. but go get in the car NOW) to your nearest store and scoop up the new Old Navy Pixie pant in every single color. These slim ankle pants come in seven solid shades and four fabulous prints, all currently on sale for $25 each. I’m obsessed – and so are celebrities like Chrissy Teigen and Nikki Reed. The supermodel was recently spotted wearing the geo pattern while walking her dog and looked insanely chic in retro-style sunglasses, a white top and matching white pumps.
How to Wear Printed Pants Like Chrissy Teigen from Old Navy (for $25!)
Who else is going to copy this outfit, head to toe? Gorgeous! Get your own pair of Old Navy Pixie pants online here. xo
March 9th //
Do you ever feel like your skin is breaking out for no reason? It’s time to take a quick assessment of your daily routines – and perhaps we can get to the bottom of the problem. Keep reading to learn about a few everyday habits that just may be sabotaging your skin.
Getting to the Bottom of Breakouts: 6 Culprits
- Picking, popping and squeezing. (We’ve talked about this one before!) Leave those blemishes alone, it truly will just make them worse.
- Be sure to rinse off any post-workout sweat and strip off your damp workout clothes – dealing with a breakout on your back is the last thing you want.
- Binging on junk food. Leafy greens, fresh juices and lean meats (all the makings of a healthy diet) also aid in healthy, glowing skin. So load up on the kale and skip the chips!
- Avoid over-indulging in sugary drinks at the bar – stick to plain mixers like soda water with a squeeze of lime. And while you’re at it, make sure your drinking lots of water while you’re out on the town.
- Eyeglasses, hats and smartphones all contain oils and bacteria that needs a little sterilization every once in a while. Try giving hats and scarves an occasional round in the washer and pulling out the disinfectant for glasses and smartphones.
- Too many lotions, potions and scrubs. Keep your skincare routine simple and stick to what works. Be sure to wash your face morning and night.
March 8th //
Greek yogurt is definitely one of the best additions to your diet when it comes to a healthy lifestyle, but what about its beauty benefits? Between the old saying, “you are what you eat” and actually using it topically, the beauty benefits of Greek yogurt are pretty extensive. Keep reading to find out a little more about making Greek yogurt a staple in your beauty arsenal.
5 Beauty Benefits You Get from Greek Yogurt
- Prevents wrinkles. (This is totally true!) Greek yogurt is packed with good-for-you protein, helping your skin become firmer and more resistant to fine lines and wrinkles with every bite.
- Get a killer natural glow with a DIY Greek Yogurt mask. The lactose enzymes get rid of dirt and are super nourishing for skin.
- Packed with Zinc, a natural anti-inflammatory – greek yogurt (topically or as part of your daily nutrition) can help reduce acne and redness from acne.
- Did you know that it’s not just your bones that need calcium, but your skin does too? Greek yogurt is packed with calcium which will help keep skin soft and supple and will also support skin renewal.
- A lemon + yogurt snack is a great source of vitamin A, helping to protect your skin against disease, while also keeping it super-soft.
What do you think, are these enough reasons to get you to add Greek yogurt to your daily beauty regimen?
March 6th //
How cute is this dress from H&M? Perfect with tights now and for warm summer days later Taylor Swift was recently spotted out wearing the polka dot version – with her new, shorter hair! – and of course it sold out online almost instantly. But you can still check your local H&M store to see if it’s in stock, or shop the two other colors (red or dark grey) on their website for only $15. Affordable celebrity fashion at it’s best Love!
Shop Taylor Swift’s $15 H&M Dress