October 8th //
Hats are taking over as this season’s hottest accessory. From chic fedoras to anything but basic ball caps, pick out a topper and finish off your look in style.
Haute Hats for Fall (at every price point!)
Can you see yourself wearing a hat this fall?
Posted in Trends
October 7th //
I am one of those women who love outfits with white dresses no matter what the season! If you also like to rock your whites any time of year, these looks are for you. See how I’m styling shoes to wear with little white dresses this fall for any occasion, from a bridal luncheon to a concert to dinner with friends. xo
3 Ways to Wear Shoes with Little White Dresses
September 30th //
There’s nothing like trading in your flip flops for a pair of boots! Pairing dresses with boots is my staple fall ensemble – with so many ways to wear this combo, I never get bored. Shop some of this season’s best inspiration below and let me know how you rock dresses and boots in the comments! xo
Pairing Dresses With Boots: Fall Inspiration
- Madewell paired a casual striped sweater dress and military boots for a relaxed, grunge-inspired look
- Nordstrom showed us how to tone down a black mini dress with denim and riding boots
- Victoria’s Secret is on trend with a turtleneck dress this season and chic ankle booties
- ASOS upped the feminine charm of a pleated midi dress with boho booties
September 26th //
My mom always told me to never let it all hang out: you want to show off your shoulders and decolletage? Cover up your bottom half (and vice versa). I love my legs so you’ll often find me in short suits or high waisted skirts and a sweater, like the outfit below. Both options let me hike up the hemline without showing too much skin! I’m particularly fond of women’s skirts with a high waist and ruffles this season – it’s super feminine and a lot more fun to wear than a plain pencil skirt!
Obsessed: The High Waisted Ruffle Skirt
sweater | skirt | tote | sunnies | necklace | pumps
Do you wear high waisted skirts? Why or why not?
September 20th //
Belts are key to keeping your curves looking like perfection – they have the ability to flatter current curves and create gorgeous new ones! I’ve been searching for a few new belts for fall and took to the new September/October lookbooks for inspiration. Here are the top four I found that are great for any and every occasion this season. xo
Lookbook Inspiration: Stylish Ways to Wear Belts for Fall
J. Crew | Ann Taylor | H&M | Victoria’s Secret
- Make a faux-fur vest look professional with a skinny belt
- Finish off your suit for the office with a neutral toned belt
- An edgy belt with embellishments look chic with jeans
- Add a belt to cinch your waist while wearing a dress