August 1st //
Fall is only a few weeks away and if you’re like me, you’ve already starting building a cold weather wardrobe! It’s all about the exaggerated details and textured accessories next season so I’ve put together a guide for the hottest extras, straight off the runway.
- Oversized earrings at Armani and statement collars at Alberta Ferretti
- Colorful gloves at Erdem and polka dots at Marc Jacobs
- Belted coats at Thakoon and fur trimmings at Altuzarra
- Ombre heel shoes at Derek Lam and feminine headbands at Nina Ricci
- Structured bags at Max Mara and cuff bracelets at Versace
Posted in Trends
Tagged Alberta Ferretti, altuzarra, armani, belted coats, Cuff bracelets, Derek Lam, Erdem, fall 2011 accessories, Fur, Loren Ridinger, Marc Jacobs, max mara, nina ricci, polka dots, statement jewelry, Thakoon, Versace
March 9th //
[Image via BlackBook]
File this one under “fashion centsible!” Next month, Net-A-Porter (one of my favorite stores by the way), plans on launching theOutnet.com, a discount site. While the term “discount” in the fashion industry is often synonymous with lesser brands and lesser quality, theOutnet.com will carry clothes from designers like Christian Louboutin, Diane von Furstenberg, Hervé Leger, Alberta Ferretti, Chloé and Oscar de la Renta. They also plan on selling clothing and accessories between 40% and 60% off!
I’m definitely excited about this new site from Net-A-Porter and can’t wait for it to launch! How about you?