August 1st //
Fall is only a few weeks away and if you’re like me, you’ve already starting building a cold weather wardrobe! It’s all about the exaggerated details and textured accessories next season so I’ve put together a guide for the hottest extras, straight off the runway.
- Oversized earrings at Armani and statement collars at Alberta Ferretti
- Colorful gloves at Erdem and polka dots at Marc Jacobs
- Belted coats at Thakoon and fur trimmings at Altuzarra
- Ombre heel shoes at Derek Lam and feminine headbands at Nina Ricci
- Structured bags at Max Mara and cuff bracelets at Versace
Posted in Trends
Tagged Alberta Ferretti, altuzarra, armani, belted coats, Cuff bracelets, Derek Lam, Erdem, fall 2011 accessories, Fur, Loren Ridinger, Marc Jacobs, max mara, nina ricci, polka dots, statement jewelry, Thakoon, Versace
February 17th //
Leighton Meester AKA Blair Waldorf on the hit show Gossip Girl wore this Stella & Dot Petra Braided Bracelet during its February 14th episode! The cuff features metal and strands of cubic zirconia braided together for a runway meets raceway look:
This jewelry piece has also been seen on celebs like Jane Krakowski and Cheryl Burke and retails for $98.
Happy shopping! xo
Lots of love,
February 19th //
Reasons to love a cuff bracelet:
1) Because of their bold nature, they make all other jewelry unnecessary.
2) They are the savior for otherwise quiet-and-staid sheath dresses.
3) They enhance a delicate wrist.
4) They’re cute on their own. And fabulous stacked.
This floral cuff by GS Lillian at Piperlime is one of my favorites — and newly marked down to $54.99!
Will you be wearing this accessory?