March 4th //
Have you guys been loving all the new Motives updates lately?! Motives is thisclose to 2,000 followers on Twitter and 6,000 fans on Facebook - lets all do one huge push this weekend, okay? Thanks you! I love my fans:)
In true Friday fashion, here are some fab style and beauty stories circling the web this week… check ‘em out:
- Makeup artist Nelse Karini uses Motives for the invite-only Gotham Secret runway show in Boston, MA! (youtube)
- Crystal Renn models for J. Crew swim (and looks gorgeous while doing so) (the cut)
- Miranda Kerr returns to the runway… less than 2 months after giving birth! (coco perez)
- Spring hair trends: a severe side part (stylelist)
- Spring trend report: Bug Out (elle)
Have a great weekend xoxo
August 13th //
Happy Friday the 13th! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
- Italian Vogue Oil Spill Fashion Shoot Controversy (StyleList)
- The Peanuts Team Up with Lacoste to Celebrate 60th Anniversary (CocoPerez)
- Crazy Ways to Prolong Any Beauty Treatment! (Allure)
- Fit to Be Tie Dyed – Options for Every Body Type (Betty Confidential)
- 25 Pairs of Cute Shoes… Under $25! (Glamour)
- Get Inspired by 50s Style from Italy’s Summer Jamboree (Elle)
- Old School Cool for Men with Ryan Reynolds (Men’s Health)
Posted in Fashion News
Tagged 50s style, Allure, betty confidential, cocoperez, Elle, glamour, men's health, oil spill, peanuts, stylelist, Tie Dye
July 9th //
TGIF I hope you enjoy reading the links I’ve put together – have a great weekend! xox
- Men: Reboot your suit this coming fall (GQ)
- Represent your team with one last World Cup souvenir (Elle)
- Engaged? Check out this adorable Save the Date idea! (Etsy)
- A tribute to the late Alexander McQueen (Fashionista Talk)
- Imminent death for haute couture? (Fashionologie)
- 11 5-minute summer hair ideas (Allure)
- Check out Sandra Bullock’s Red Carpet Fashion Evolution (Betty Confidential)
Lots of love,
June 25th //
Is it Friday already? The week flew by fast, and now it’s time for a roundup of the interesting articles I’ve been reading lately! From the serious, to the funny to frivolous – read on…
- Street style inspiration on this summer’s hottest accessories – Elle
- Great video on InStyle about how to cut your own bangs!
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse‘s red carpet style breakdown on Us Weekly
- The interesting and surprisingly handy Dunk Mug is featured on Outblush today. Check it out!
- Obsessed! The Chanel Quilted Bag on BettyConfidential
- Mens: highlights from Paris Fashion Week on GQ
- How do you feel about Photoshop? Look at this Ralph Lauren model on CocoPerez and tell me what you think.
Enjoy your weekend! xox
December 13th //
My new obsession is Daniela Swaebe‘s jewelry line – it has been featured in magazines such as Elle, Lucky and Ocean Drive – and it’s not hard to see why! Daniela’s various collections, such as “Fleur des Lis” “Leaf” and “Tiger” are all named for there natural influences and range from delicate design to BIG statement.
Leaf Pendant, $375.00
This Leaf Pendant is simple and perfect for every day! What piece of jewelry do you never take off?
Lots of love,