November 5th //
Portero Luxury has partnered up with FabSugar, ShopStyle and Rachel Zoe to bring you an amazing giveaway: the coveted Hermès Kelly! Here’s a little background on this iconic handbag (via FabSugar.com):
The Kelly bag, named after a photo of Princess Grace Kelly carrying the then-named sac à dépêches bag in Life magazine, takes over 18 hours of work to create by a single artisan. Our Kelly is a gorgeous preowned and certified 32 cm. box calf Kelly Bag with Gold Hardware in classic black — timeless, always chic, and guaranteed to match any outfit. Ladies, this is the bag you will be passing along for generations to come.
I’ve already entered – have you?
July 23rd //
Happy Friday, my lovely readers! It’s link time:
- Backstage Buzz from Miami Fashion Week Swim (Loren’s World)
- Timepiece Trends: Blacked-out Watches for Men (GQ)
- Why Would Anyone Work Out in This?! This sports bra costs over $1000! (CocoPerez)
- Top Ten Fall Trends 2010 (FabSugar)
- Betty White’s Clothing Line Had Arrived! (Stylelist)
- The Ideal Romper for Every Body Type (Betty Confidential)
- DIY Floating Vase Wall Hanging (Cupcakes and Cashmere)
Keep cool this weekend
June 4th //
Happy Friday I’m thinking of adding a weekly feature titled “Friday Link Love” – a post each Friday filled with fashion and beauty links to online articles that I’ve been reading. Good idea?
Here’s what I have been interested in today, starting with an article about one of my favorite shoe designers, Brian Atwood:
- Shoe designer Brian Atwood tells GQ the 10 things he can’t live without
- Lucky Magazine’s A Little… A Lot (how to go full-on or take baby steps with the season’s trends)
- Take a look at Vogue’s review of Resort 2011: Michael Kors
- Pictures on FabSugar of Kristin Davis’ Parade of Vintage Style at the Sex and the City 2 premieres
- Take E! Online’s poll for Worst Dressed of the Week
- Plus Size Men Get Some Recognition in Fantastic Man (via CocoPerez)
December 11th //
Portero, one of my favorite sites for pre-owned luxury accessories, has partnered with FabSugar and PurseBlog for what is truly the giveaway of all giveaways. I would be so happy if one of my Myfashioncents.com readers won a Hermes Birkin (valued at $8,350!!)!
All you have to do is head over to Portero.com and enter to win – the last day to is December 31st!
photo is of actual prize, totally gorgeous and in mint condition!