I found out about this new interactive program Macy’s has going on, appropriately called Fashion Director, and just knew all of you would jump at the chance to participate! Until April 6th, you can mix and match items (using various pieces from the Macy’s Spring 2010 collections for assistance) in their Fashion Director Daily Fashion Challenge.
The Fashion Director Daily Fashion Challenge is a 30-day contest that allows you to combine clothing and accessories via an interactive outfit maker on Macy’s website! The outfit that gets the most votes each day will be the winner of that specific day’s challenge… and win a $500 Macy’s gift card!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Drag different pieces to the virtual canvas until you create a look you love.
- Once you are satisfied, click the Submit button. This will enter your outfit into the voting gallery.
And here’s a helpful hint: really work your social media skills! Share on Facebook, Retweet your look on Twitter – anything you can to let people know you are taking part in the contest and need their votes to win!
In conjunction with Macy’s and the Fashion Director Contest, I will also be doing a little giveaway of my own here on MyFashionCents – Macy’s will be giving a $50 gift card to one lucky, randomly chosen winner! This MyFashionCents giveaway will run from Monday, March 15 through Friday, March 19, with the winner announced Monday, March 22.
To enter the MyFashionCents giveaway, follow these rules:
- Retweet this post on Twitter or Share it on Facebook
- Head over to the Fashion Director Daily Fashion Challenge and enter the contest at least once.
- Email me a link to your outfit at email@example.com so that I know you have entered this giveaway
To my very stylish readers, I wish you good luck (in both the contest and my giveaway)