November 21st //
So glad you guys liked Beyonce’s style evolution – next up in my Then & Now feature is one of my closest friends, Jennifer Lopez. If there is one thing I have noticed throughout the years about Jennifer Lopez then and now is that she never changes – the woman is flawless! With or without makeup, the iconic singer and actress has great skin and always takes care of her appearance. See for yourself in these Jennifer Lopez then and now photos.
Jennifer Lopez Then and Now: Beauty & Style Pictures
- Jennifer Lopez finished up her stint as a Fly Girl to pursue her acting career in the early 1990s and got her big break filming the biopic Selena. Her dark hair, gorgeous curves and signing voice made her perfect for the role.
- In 2000, Jennifer wore Versace to the Grammys – what might be one of the most famous dresses in history. Her long, lighter hair complimented her J. Lo glow, which would become a sensation a year later with the debut of her second album. By 2002, Jennifer was dating Ben Affleck, rocking a shorter ‘do and literally glowing from the inside out. Her luminous skin is now officially a part of her trademark style!
- Having re-connected and married Marc Anthony, I’ve never seen Jennifer more content. I loved her hairstyle in 2007 with bangs, which she grew out while pregnant with her twins.
- In 2012 Jennifer landed a deal with American Idol and her beauty and style was seen in millions of homes each week around the world. Her style is always stunning but a bit of a risk, with her signature long light hair and radiant makeup captivating the audience.
As you can see, Jennifer Lopez is gorgeous (and ageless!) and I swear she gets more beautiful every year. Are you inspired by Jennifer’s style? Be sure to tweet me @lorenridinger with your own Then & Now requests! xo
April 9th //
It’s been a minute since belly-baring shirts have had their moment in the spotlight. But between celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez showing off their midriffs on the red carpet, cropped tops are coming back in a big way. There are dozens of different ways to wear spring’s cropped tops, from 90s-inspired layering, bohemian tribal prints or feminine and flirty with lace and high-waisted skirt. It’s up to you how much you want to reveal! Will you try spring’s cropped tops?
How to Wear Spring’s Cropped Tops
April 4th //
Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and a slew of other stylish celebs have been spotted rocking neon pink lately. Both pastels and neons are both huge trends for spring (even though they are polar opposites!) and I’m excited to pick out some bold color choices. Are you going to wear neon pink this season? Here three ways to wear neon pink:
- My girl Jennifer Lopez looked gorgeous in neon pink and black, which anchored the whole look with a basic neutral
- Jennifer’s next neon pink look was paired with another neon! Neon pink shoes with neon dress
- New mom Beyonce went boho-chic with a comfy neon pink top and printed maxi skirt
Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez in Neon Pink
February 29th //
Amrita Singh is having a $50 Statement Necklace Blowout Sale that ends March 4th. Many celebrities like my girl Jennifer Lopez and others like Jessica Simpson and Anne Hathaway wear her gorgeous, affordable pieces. I love the bold, stunning necklaces from her collection and think you will too! Do not wait!! Shop now with code FLASH50 and U get $100 off!! Xoxo
May 20th //
Hi everyone! I want to share with you two unreleased songs by Jennifer Lopez! As you may already know, Jen (in addition to being a phenomenal artist and mother) is one of my closest friends, so I’d love for you all to show your support and take a moment to listen to the singles, “What is Love” and “One Love.” Personally, I think the songs are going to be instant hits, but I want to hear from you, too!
[wpaudio url="http://www.myfashioncents.com/wp-content/audio/One Love.mp3" dl="0"]
[wpaudio url="http://www.myfashioncents.com/wp-content/audio/What Is Love.mp3" dl="0"]
Please take a moment to listen to the songs, and post your feedback in the comments section. I can’t wait to share the info with my friend!