April 15th //
Happy Friday:) I hope everyone had a wonderful week!! A couple of things I think you guys might like to read over the weekend… enjoy xo
- Angelina Jolie’s jewelry line is chic and contemporary (people)
- Department of Labor issues hazard warning on Brazilian blowouts (allure)
- Serena Williams debuts a hot pink tennis catsuit (fabsugar)
- Marc Jacobs designs for the Human Rights Campaign (coco perez)
Don’t forget that I’m holding a new *giveaway*… you can win a Christopher Kane for Topshop black leather clutch from my own personal collection!
March 25th //
Have an amazing weekend!! Be sure to look out for more outfit posts + Blitz tour recaps next week… lots to do:) Here are a couple of links I bookmarked… definitely worth reading xoxo
- Crystal Renn lands her first Vogue cover (cocoperez)
- Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman welcome a baby boy Skylar (fabsugar)
- Elizabeth Taylor’s 8 greatest style moments (glamour)
- How to age like a supermodel (allure)
- Model Brooklyn Decker chops 10 inches off her hair! (us weekly)
November 10th //
I am so honored to have been chosen as the recipient of Business Leader Magazine’s Woman Extraordinaire Award for the second year in a row! Sharing my knowledge of the fashion and beauty industry here, and being a mentor for other female entrepreneurs on Loren’s World, is such a blessing!
Making an impact is an important goal of mine, so thank you! xoxo
October 27th //
Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments, emails and tweets about my new blog, Loren’s World. I put a lot of effort into both Loren’s World and MyFashionCents, so it feels good to be appreciated
I recently held an ‘Inspire to Dream’ contest on Loren’s World and the winner, Margie Brito, just wrote a great blog post about her prize: a Loren Jewels macrame bracelet!
When I read this part at the bottom of the post, I was so touched:
“Wearing it and even having it and seeing it reminds me of where I want to be and what I’m doing to get there and how hard work and dedication truly pays off.”
A very true statement! I’m glad that I am able to inspire others, because you all definitely inspire me! xoxo
September 7th //
Just a quick reminder (you’ve hopefully already heard about this event on Loren’s World!) that I finally have the opportunity to share my ideas and answer all of your questions, this time via the online radio talk show Women on the Move. The radio show is on tonight at 8PM EST and to you want to call in, dial 347.857.2102.
Click here to find out more about this radio event on Facebook and to RSVP. See you there!