Fabulous makeup tips as always.. makeup artist Missy Lovett stopped by The Daily Dish for a three part series on how to get flawless skin! It’s essential to prep your canvas and how to get flawless skin isn’t as difficult as you might think! Watch this video clip of Missy Lovett teaching us the correct steps for flawless skin using Motives by Loren Ridinger >>
Tag Archives: makeup tips
December 6th // 2 Comments
My Motives girls have done it again! Concealer can make all the difference in getting a flawless finish so the girls put together four easy tips for enhancing your natural beauty with my favorite Motives Creme Concealer. Check it out below! xo
Dark circles around the eyes may be a common problem but not a good look on anyone. This is why Motives Crème Concealer should be a staple of every woman’s beauty routine!
- Tip 1: You should use a concealer that is one shade lighter than your foundation (if you go any lighter – you risk creating owl eyes – which emphasizes not conceals dark circles).
- Tip 2: Apply the crème concealer from the inside to the outside corner of your eye – don’t forget to apply some to the bridge of your nose where it’s common to have some dark shadows.
- Tip 3: Avoid putting the concealer on the whole under eye area – stick to the dark area and blend it out, using your fingertips (or a brush).
- Tip 4: Finish off your look with a translucent powder and reveal beautiful bright eyes!
May 24th // 4 Comments
My friend Kate taught me three tricks that I love:
1. For the sheerest, most natural coverage, apply your foundation with a wet brush.
2. For a more polished, red-carpet-worthy look, keep the brush dry.
3. When you’re finished with your makeup, go over it lightly with a velvet puff to make sure everything’s perfectly blended.
Your turn – please share!
And don’t miss our Motives by Loren Ridinger Makeover slideshow: Full of great ideas for everyone!