August 11th //
I am so happy that my girl Khloe Kardashian flew here in time for the gala last night! It is amazing that she has come to North Carolina to support Market America and our family and we had a blast at the event last night. I posted so many pictures on Twitter but here a few of my favorites!
Me and my man JR. He looks amazing in Tom Ford and I love, love, love this Azzaro dress. Loren Jewels earrings, Jimmy Choo clutch and Gucci shoes.
Khloe is gorgeous and her body looked sick in this ALC dress. We couldn’t stop talking about Amber‘s YSL jumpsuit. Paired with that bun and red lip she is pure glam.
August 10th //
Lets try something different Since I didn’t have a presentation today, we decided to go Instagram crazy with my team for day 2 of Market America International Convention! Enjoy our fashion fun from backstage and I’ll be back tomorrow with a sick outfit for my social media presentation with Steve. Xo
Fashion Fun Backstage with my Team at Market America International Convention
- Willow blazer, Current Elliot jeans, red Charlotte Olympia platforms, Helmut Lang tee, a Rachel Zoe necklace from new collection and a mix of my favorite new and vintage red Hermes bracelets
- Amber wore Zara jeans and top, vintage Hermes belt and bracelets, Miu Miu flats, Topshop necklace and the Hermes Birkin Shadow! Have you ever even seen this? Insane..
- This skull double ring Natalia picked up at Selfridges while we were in London is amazing! And you can never go wrong with black Giuseppe Zanotti peep toe platforms
- Our dear friend and hot host of BETs 106 & Park Rocsi Diaz stopped by convention today and was rocking a peplum dress and sick Louboutins. Not to mention the neon pink Celine bag, which we could have talked about for days. To die for!!
- This tweed Zara jacket looked amazing on Jaci today! Professional and chic but causal and comfortable. Her shoes are also from Zara but the pants everyone keeps asking about are from Anthropologie
- Jaclyn looked super cute in a monochromatic outfit for day 2! A textured bronze shirt she picked up at Marshall’s and a great pair of nude ankle strap wedges
August 9th //
What a fabuous day! I’m blogging from my dressing room as we wrap up day 1 of our 20th annual Market America International Convention – I am so excited to be celebrating this huge milestone this weekend with my Market America family. Of course I had to dress the part for such a special occasion
For this morning’s opening ceremony Amber helped me decide on a gorgeous black Azzaro dress with sheer bell sleeves, which I love! I couldn’t decide between Christian Louboutin or Valentino platforms – comfort won.
I have the best time with Amber getting ready her style is amazing and she looked incredible today in this Stella McCartney Miracle panelled dress. She just picked it up at Selfridges in London where she was with our dear friends La La and Carmelo Anthony for the Olympics and to promote Motives Cosmetics in the UK. Amber is also wearing a favorite pair of Loren Jewels earrings and Christian Louboutin pumps.
I’m so excited for tomorrow my sister Khloe Kardashian is on her way to us and it’s been wayyy too long since we’ve seen each other! See you tomorrow from the stage.. xox
December 30th //
What an exciting way to end the year! One of my closest friends Lala Anthony stopped by our Market America headquarters in North Carolina yesterday to check out a few new Motives by Loren Ridinger Cosmetics products – here she is with my sister and Motives Brand Specialist Kim Yow! La definitely loves our Motives lip products The best! We are working together on some really exciting projects for 2012 so stay tuned! Let’s do this baby! Xoxo