July 29th //
This summer invest in pieces that are versatile and easy to wear. You don’t have to break the bank with these options.
- A solid color tee shirt or cotton jersey dress can look different every time you wear it, for instance you can wear one day with gold jewelry and dressy sandals. Or wear with brown belt and gladiator sandals and layers of necklaces. Or wear a denim jacket over it for a night out.
- A standout necklace, can go from day to night and can be worn with a t-shirt and jeans and to a night out with a dress or a skirt. Here are some great options
- A pair of ripped jeans in a light wash can be worn during the day with a tank or tee and at night with a sparkly top and a blazer
- A pair of gladiator sandals can be worn by day with shorts and a tee and at night with a maxi dress or a mini.
- A tunic top can be worn over a bathing suit during the day and over jeans for a night out.
Lots of Love,
July 25th //
Angelina Jolie, shown here at the Cannes film festival, isn’t the only one who likes nude tones this season – designers have seized on the hue for its freshness and delicacy. It’s softer than white, and less expected than pink. Here, a few nude-tone standouts that look great no matter what the occasion:
(image via examiner.com)
July 18th //
Meet the new stretch-jet-ski, which seats up to 4 people. This seems like a good opportunity for the style-conscious family to face their most daunting summer challenge: coordinating swimwear. We say, go classic – and plaid:
For the kids:
July 14th //
As temperatures rise, so do hemlines. Tunics are great pieces that can go from day to night and from poolside to dinner. When you are packing for vacation, you should always choose versatile pieces. Printed tunics will look great at the beach and can easily be worn at nigh over skirts, shorts or pants. Check out this picture of style icon Kate Moss wearing a tunic with tights and boots. A piece that will take you from winter straight to Spring.
(image via popsugar.com)
July 10th //
Oh the question of what to wear on a first date. It is all about figuring out a balance of wearing something not too dressy but not to look underdressed, wear something sexy but not too revealing. Depending on where you are going and what your plans are for either a fun night out, a romantic black tie, or a daytime date.
Wear a fun dress or a mini skirt a pair of killer sexy shoes is a must. If the hemline is short balance it out with a sleeve, a cardigan or a blazer is sexy over a mini. Check out this adorable picture of Camila Alves in what I think would be a perfect date outfit.
Choose a colorful and sexy backless dress like the one Miranda Kerr wore to and event she recently attended with boyfriend Orlando Bloom. A bright color is always better than black. Red is a great color for a first date, as long as it is tasteful and not too baring.
Skinny jeans are perfect for a first date. Show off your figure. Wear a flowy top or a long tank top. A scarf or a great necklace can make your outfit look chic and casual perfect for a date.
Here are some great options: