September 2nd //
My wish list for fall is a mile long (sigh) but there’s one outfit in particular that I just can’t get out of my mind. I’ve narrowed down my must-haves… for this month at least!… to neutrals with a fun and trendy twist. What’s on your September shopping list?
1. Old Navy blouse $35 2. House of Harlow sunnies $125 3. Erica Anenberg Twosome ring $100 4. Zara snakeskin clutch $169 5. Genetic Denim flares $192 6. Nine West platforms $69
August 17th //
Anyone else stocking up on snakeskin? It’s forecasted to be a huge trend and I’ve already starting thinking about which printed pieces will be setting up shop in my closet this fall. LeAnn Rimes recently showed off her long legs in gorgeous YSL snakeskin slingbacks at the Academy of Country Music Lifting Lives concert and I totally fell in love – but YSL platforms are $700+.
No worries, I’ve got you covered Steal LeAnn’s look for less with Steve Madden’s faux-snakeskin ‘Bevv’ pumps! This pair will only set you back $99 and they look just as sexy.
July 5th //
It’s July but the fashion world is already buzzing about the top trends for fall and winter. Isn’t that just the way? To save money (and your sanity), here are 4 styles straight off the runway that are so versatile you can wear them now… and later. Double duty works for me!
- Snakeskin for Thakoon Spring 2011 and Chloe Fall 2011
Singer 22, Maiya snakeskin dress $65.70
- Red for DKNY Spring 2011 and Burberry Fall 2011
Piperlime, Hive & Honey poet blouse $49
- Printed pants for Erdem Spring 2011 and Proenza Schouler Fall 2011
Zara harem trousers $49.99
- Tangerine for YSL Spring 2011 and Max Azria Fall 2011
Tory Burch Afrikan beaded bracelet $34
June 14th //
Stars are just like us – they love cute shoes at a great price. What girl doesn’t? Selena Gomez rocked this casual outfit while out with boyfriend Justin Bieber and her Cocobelle Snake Ankle Wrap Sandals are just $99 at Endless.com. Not too shabby if you want to steal a celeb’s style!