August 1st //
Fall is only a few weeks away and if you’re like me, you’ve already starting building a cold weather wardrobe! It’s all about the exaggerated details and textured accessories next season so I’ve put together a guide for the hottest extras, straight off the runway.
- Oversized earrings at Armani and statement collars at Alberta Ferretti
- Colorful gloves at Erdem and polka dots at Marc Jacobs
- Belted coats at Thakoon and fur trimmings at Altuzarra
- Ombre heel shoes at Derek Lam and feminine headbands at Nina Ricci
- Structured bags at Max Mara and cuff bracelets at Versace
Posted in Trends
Tagged Alberta Ferretti, altuzarra, armani, belted coats, Cuff bracelets, Derek Lam, Erdem, fall 2011 accessories, Fur, Loren Ridinger, Marc Jacobs, max mara, nina ricci, polka dots, statement jewelry, Thakoon, Versace
December 8th //
I have some more wonderful news about Target! Thai designer, Thakoon Panichgul has created a striking new line for Target, consisting of airy and feminine dresses and tops in batik and floral prints. The line is available at Target stores as part of this December’s Go! International collection.
[Image via Nylon Magazine]
More after the jump…
Thakoon is a relatively new designer in the world of fashion, but has already designed pieces for such high-profile fashionistas as Michelle Obama and Sarah Jessica Parker.
You won’t be able to wear many of these pieces in December–unless, of course; you live in sunny Miami like I do –but it’s a great way to get a head start on your spring shopping.