June 17th //
It’s that time of the week again Here is a quick roundup of some things I’ve been reading lately – thought you might enjoy! Have a great Friday and the rest of the weekend… do you have anything fun planned?
- Eddie Borgo launches jewelry collection for J. Crew (people)
- Pickled footwear by Snooki (cocoperez)
- Beauty trend: pretty in pink (loren’s world)
- Project runway contestants – where are they now? (fabsugar)
- Behind the scenes at Emma Watson’s first Vogue cover shoot (vogue)
- Hair lesson! How to use a clampless curling iron (allure)
April 22nd //
Happy Friday! Here’s a quick rundown of the latest info out of the fashion and beauty world for you guys to read up on. Have a fabulous weekend:) xoxo
- Lauren Conrad’s beauty site is here! (instyle)
- A man’s guide to dressing on a budget (gq)
- Alexander McQueen tribute opens at the Costume Institute in May (vogue)
- Cindy Crawford talks shrinking models (coco perez)
- Gossip Girl: the best style moments ever (us weekly)
Lots of love,
March 25th //
Have an amazing weekend!! Be sure to look out for more outfit posts + Blitz tour recaps next week… lots to do:) Here are a couple of links I bookmarked… definitely worth reading xoxo
- Crystal Renn lands her first Vogue cover (cocoperez)
- Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman welcome a baby boy Skylar (fabsugar)
- Elizabeth Taylor’s 8 greatest style moments (glamour)
- How to age like a supermodel (allure)
- Model Brooklyn Decker chops 10 inches off her hair! (us weekly)
July 12th //
The usually classic and streamlined Gwyneth Paltrow shakes things up a bit in the new issue Vogue for a feature regarding her new cookbook, My Father’s Daughter (available May 2011). The slightly disheveled look really works for her – and it can work for you, too – for a fabulous price.
She is wearing a pair of American Eagle Boy Fit Crop Jeans, which only cost $29.95!
Proof that a relaxed fit can still be sexy.
July 2nd //
Happy Friday! I want to wish all of my USA readers a safe and wonderful 4th of July weekend. What are your plans? The Kardashians are in town so my family will be spending some quality time with their family – I’ve missed them Have any of you seen Kim’s wax figure at Madame Tussauds in NYC? Amazing!
I’ve been quite busy, but here are the top six articles that have caught my eye recently:
- Ten things that will work wherever you end up on the 4th (Vogue)
- Wear This, Not That: Summer Fashion slideshow (Women’s Health Mag)
- Traveling? Check out the star’s airport style (People)
- Style pics from England’s Glastonbury Music Festival (Huffington Post)
- I want your opinion: do you like the new long on top hairstyle for men? (Mensfashion.about.com)
- Cute new trend in workout clothes – the athletic skirt (Shape)