Beauty Benefits of Mangoes
When you think about all the natural beauty remedies out there, it’s actually pretty incredible. Simple things like fruits and veggies are packed with nutrients and beauty enhancing properties that we don’t even know are hiding in there. With summer just around the corner, one of my favorite tropical fruits – the mango – will soon be lining the produce section. Believe it or not, mangoes aren’t only delicious, they are packed with nutrients that will make your shine. Keep reading for the beauty benefits of mangoes and pick one up today!
- Mangoes are great for skin. Packed with antioxidants and vitamin C, face masks and scrubs that contain mango help give your skin a gorgeous glow.
- The fruit is also packed with Beta Carotene and vitamin A, great for reducing dark spots and helping to clear up acne and other blemishes.
- For a natural moisturizer, apply mango directly to the skin.
- Mango is an excellent natural conditioner for hair – just mix a little raw mango pulp with a spoonful of yogurt and two egg yolks for a great DIY hair treatment. Apply and let it sink in for about 30 minutes, then rinse.
- Antioxidants found in mangoes give your skin protection from free radicals, delaying the aging process.
- Making mangoes a part of your diet will help give your skin and hair natural beauty from the inside out. They’re packed with fiber, helping to lower cholesterol and improve digestion.
Will you make mangoes a staple in your diet?