March 8th //
Greek yogurt is definitely one of the best additions to your diet when it comes to a healthy lifestyle, but what about its beauty benefits? Between the old saying, “you are what you eat” and actually using it topically, the beauty benefits of Greek yogurt are pretty extensive. Keep reading to find out a little more about making Greek yogurt a staple in your beauty arsenal.
5 Beauty Benefits You Get from Greek Yogurt
- Prevents wrinkles. (This is totally true!) Greek yogurt is packed with good-for-you protein, helping your skin become firmer and more resistant to fine lines and wrinkles with every bite.
- Get a killer natural glow with a DIY Greek Yogurt mask. The lactose enzymes get rid of dirt and are super nourishing for skin.
- Packed with Zinc, a natural anti-inflammatory – greek yogurt (topically or as part of your daily nutrition) can help reduce acne and redness from acne.
- Did you know that it’s not just your bones that need calcium, but your skin does too? Greek yogurt is packed with calcium which will help keep skin soft and supple and will also support skin renewal.
- A lemon + yogurt snack is a great source of vitamin A, helping to protect your skin against disease, while also keeping it super-soft.
What do you think, are these enough reasons to get you to add Greek yogurt to your daily beauty regimen?
March 6th //
How cute is this dress from H&M? Perfect with tights now and for warm summer days later Taylor Swift was recently spotted out wearing the polka dot version – with her new, shorter hair! – and of course it sold out online almost instantly. But you can still check your local H&M store to see if it’s in stock, or shop the two other colors (red or dark grey) on their website for only $15. Affordable celebrity fashion at it’s best Love!
Shop Taylor Swift’s $15 H&M Dress
March 6th //
I love all the collaborations that Jonathan Adler does – it brings his amazing eye for color and pattern to so many different items! His most recent partnership is with TOMS, which includes the classic slip on shoe in five fabulous prints and sunglasses – I can’t think of cuter footwear to kick off your spring collection! And at only $59 (available right now at toms.com and Nordstrom stores and online), they are a steal. Which print will you pick?
TOMS x Jonathan Adler is Here!
“I wanted the collaboration with Toms to reflect the spirit of my work, which is what I call style, craft and joy.” – Jonathan Adler
March 5th //
Matching sets no longer apply to just your underwear or bikini – tops and bottoms that have the same color or print are a huge trend for spring and summer. I selected 5 options to shop from below but if you’re not sold on investing in this trend just yet, try a monochrome look or same colored separates instead. I personally love the idea of wearing the same pattern head to toe so I am definitely diving into the look next season (#1 is my favorite!)!
Matching Sets for Summer
- Sanctuary tie dye faux leather
- Pixie Market Anouk Florette Set
- Torn by Ronny alternate stripes
- Jane Norman puff print
- Ribbon Aztec coordinates
March 5th //
The stunning Eva Mendes turns the big 4-0 today and in honor of her birthday, I had to go and share a few of her most beautiful updo’s. The actress is definitely one of my go-to’s when it comes to hair inspiration so if you want to perfect the sexy chignon or glam ponytail, Eva’s your girl. Happy birthday Eva!
Happy Birthday Eva Mendes! See 6 of Her Best Updo’s for Hair Inspiration
Which will you try and copy first?